The DeWalt DWST83526-1 TOUGHSYSTEM 2.0 x3 Piece Mobile Box Bundle is built up using the DWST83293-1 TOUGHSYSTEM DS166, DWST83342-1 TOUGHSYSTEM DS400 and DWST83295-1 TOUGHSYSTEM DS450.
DeWalt DWST83293-1 TOUGHSYSTEM 2.0 DS166 Box comes with the latest 'Easy Close' metal wire front latches providing easy one handed operation and 'Auto Stacking Latches' are intuitive, easy to use and time saving latches for connecting modules together. The DWST83293-1 DeWalt TOUGHSYSTEM 2.0 DS166 Box uses a high performance seal in the lid ensuring the box is dust and water jet resistant IP65 to withstand severe weather, better ergonomic wider and stronger handles plus half module compatibility allowing half width modules to be connected to the box. Other features include reinforced padlock eye providing superior security, name panel insert allowing boxes to be labelled up for easy identification of the contents, increased depth from 150mm to 165mm plus 2 removable large organiser cups with internal dividers and clear covers. These boxes have an internal fixing point allowing a DeWalt Tracker to be installed and tracked via DeWalt Tool Connect
DeWalt DWST83342-1 DS400 TOUGHSYSTEM Tool Box 2.0 with half module compatibility allowing half the width modules to be connected to the box. Features are the same as the DS166 as outlined above, with extra space for larger tools. The DeWalt DWST83342-1 DS400 tool box is part of the newly upgraded and much improved TOUGHSYTEM 2.0 range of stackable storage boxes and carry cases. The improvements to this range included reinforced metal padlock eyelets, IP65 mold integral seals, much stronger and wider handles, a larger internal volume and additional DeWalt branding.
DeWalt DWST83295-1 TOUGHSYSTEM 2.0 DS450 Rolling Storage Box uses a detachable handle allowing more convenient storage of the box great for using in vans and trucks. Features of this TOUGHSYSTEM 2.0 DWST83295-1 DeWalt Rolling Storage Box includes 200mm PU durable wheels allowing easy safe transportation of heavy loads around the site or from the van, IP65 high performance seal built into the lid ensuring tight dust and water jet resistance, the ever present 'Easy Close' metal wire front latches, wider stronger handles and time saving 'Auto Stacking Latches'. New half module compatibility allows half width modules to be connected to the DWST83295-1 plus the reinforced padlock eye provides upgraded security for stored tools with the box being tracker ready with an internal fixing point that allows a DeWalt Tracker to be installed and the box tracked via DeWalt Tool Connect.
This latest 2.0 TOUGHSYSTEM kit gives the trade around 20% greater storage capacity against the original TOUGHSYSTEM range and is backwards compatible with the original DeWALT TOUGHSYSTEM 2.0 cases as they are 100% cross-compatible, so you can mix and match any of your old cases with any of the newer 2.0 range.
- New detachable handle for more convenient storage of the box, and allows for use in pick up trucks
- New 8" PU durable wheels
- A high performance seal in the lid ensures they are dust tight and water jet resistant (IP65) to withstand the most severe weather
- New easy-close metal wire front latches provide easy one-handed operation
- New auto stacking latches are intuitive, easy to use and save time when connecting modules together
- New half module compatibility allows half width modules to be connected and stacked
- Wider and stronger handles for better ergonomics and increased capability
- DeWalt Tracker ready - an internal fixing point allows a DeWalt Tracker to be installed, allowing you to track your box via the DeWalt Tool Connect app, providing increased security for your tools
- Metal reinforced padlock eye
- New name panel insert allows boxes to be labelled up, for easy idenfitication of contents and ownership
- Width: 490 mm
- Length: 610 mm
- Height: 990 mm
- Protection Class: IP65
- Weight: 22 kg